Last revised on 22/12/2019
Collection and Storage of Your Personal Information
We collect and use the following types of information about you:
Personal Information is information that identifies an individual or that may, with reasonable effort, identify an individual. We gather the following types of Personal Information:
- Name, email address, and other contact information: We ask for and—at your option—collect your contact data (such as name and email address) from you when you submit web forms on our Websites, including opportunities to sign up for and agree to receive email communications from us. We also may ask you to submit such Personal Information if you choose to use interactive features of the Websites, including submitting your comments to the articles published on the Websites, requesting customer support, or otherwise communicating with us. We will send such communications in accordance with applicable law.
- Voluntary information: We collect Personal Information that Users provide us voluntarily. For example, when they respond to communications from us, or when they share additional information through their use of the Websites.
- Device information: We collect from our Users specific types of connection details and information with regard to their device, software or hardware that may identify them, such as online identifiers, device unique identifiers (e.g. UDID, MAC address), IP address and geolocation.
- Analytics data: Our servers automatically record certain information regarding the use of our Websites, using third-party analytics providers such as Google Analytics and Inspectlet. Such data may include information such as the website that you were visiting before accessing our Websites and other statistics related to our Websites. We also perform statistical analysis on all of the data and metadata which is collected through our Websites. We use this information to administer the Websites and analyze this information to improve and enhance the Websites by expanding their features and functionality. Such data is also used for troubleshooting errors and bugs as well as for research and analytics purposes about your use of the Websites.
How we Use Personal Information
In addition to the purposes listed herein, the Personal Information we collect is used for the following purposes:
- Provide, operate, maintain, improve, and promote the Websites;
- Enable you to access and use the Websites;
- Send transactional messages, including responses to your comments, questions, and requests; provide customer service and support; and send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Send commercial communications, in accordance with your communication preferences, such as providing you with information about products and services, features, surveys, newsletters, offers, promotions, contests, and events about us and our partners; and send other news or information about us and our partners. See more under "Marketing";
- To serve you advertisements that are relevant to you and your interests, regarding our Websites. See more under “Advertisement”;
- Comply with legal obligations as well as to investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to the Websites, and other illegal activities;
- Personalize the Websites, including by providing features or content that match your interests and preferences;
- Process for other purposes for which we obtain your consent.
With whom do we share the Personal Information we collect?
Specifically, we do not permit our Service Providers to use any Personal Information we share with them for their own marketing purposes or for any other purpose than in connection with the services they provide to us.
In addition to sharing with Service Providers as described above, we may also share your Personal Information with others in the following circumstances:
- With other subsidiaries or affiliate companies;
- With our resellers and other sales partners who may help us distribute the Websites;
- In the event of a merger, sale, change in control, or reorganization of all our part of our business;
- When we are required to disclose Personal Information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- Where we have a good-faith belief sharing is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our policies, or as otherwise required to comply with our legal obligations;
- As you may otherwise consent from time to time.
Why we use your Personal Information
If you are an individual from the European Economic Area ("
In some cases, we may need the Personal Information to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
Where we rely on your consent to process your Personal Information, you have the right to withdraw or decline consent at any time. Where we rely on our legitimate interests to process your Personal Information, you have the right to object.
If you have any questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your Personal Information, please contact us through the contact details available below.
We may use your Personal Information, such as your full name, email address, etc., ourselves or by using our third-party partners for the purpose of providing you with promotional materials, concerning our Websites.
At any time, you may request to unsubscribe and discontinue receiving marketing offers by sending us a blank message with the word “remove” to Contact@crypto-markets.news.
Please note that even if you unsubscribe from our marketing mailing list, we may continue to send you Websites-related updates and notifications.
Through our Websites, we may provide advertisements that are tailored to you, for example ads that are based on your recent browsing behavior across different websites, browsers, or devices.
You may opt-out of many third-party ad networks, including those operated by members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("
If you are an EU resident, you have certain rights in relation to your Personal Information:
- To receive confirmation as to whether or not Personal Information concerning you is being processed, and access your stored Personal Information, together with certain supplementary information.
- To receive Personal Information you directly volunteer to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- To request rectification of your Personal Information that is in our control.
- To request erasure of your Personal Information.
- To object to the processing of Personal Information by us.
- To request to restrict processing of your Personal Information by us.
For how long do we retain the Personal Information that we collect?
We retain the Personal Information that we collect from Users for as long as needed to provide our service in relation to the Websites and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements (unless we are instructed otherwise). Retention periods will be determined taking into account the type of the Personal Information that is collected and the purpose for which it is collected, bearing in mind the requirements applicable to the situation and the need to destroy outdated, unused Personal Information at the earliest reasonable time. Under applicable regulations, we will keep records containing your Personal Information, account opening documents, communications and anything else as required by applicable laws and regulations.
Since we operate globally, it may be necessary to transfer data, including Personal Information, to countries outside the EEA. In these instances, we will transfer your Personal Information only to such countries as approved by the European Commission as providing adequate level of data protection or enter into legal agreements ensuring an adequate level of data protection.
How do we safeguard your Personal Information?
We take great care in implementing and maintaining the security of the Websites and your Personal Information. We employ industry standard procedures to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of our Users' data, safety of your Personal Information, and prevent unauthorized use of any such information.
However, we cannot guarantee that hackers or unauthorized personnel will not gain access to Personal Information despite our efforts. You should note that by using our Websites, your Personal Information will be transferred through third party infrastructures which are not under our control. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
The Websites are not designated to individuals under the age of 16. If you are under 16 you should not use the Websites nor provide any Personal Information to us.
We reserve the right to access and verify any Personal Information that is collected from you by us. In the event that we become aware that an individual under the age of 16 shared any Personal Information, we will discard such information. If you have any reason to believe that a minor shared any Personal Information with us, please contact us at Contact@crypto-markets.news
Changes to the policy
How to contact us
OIf you have any questions about this policy, please contact our Data Privacy representative at Contact@crypto-markets.news